Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summertime Blues

Right smack-dab in the Summer O Fun, life happened. My cousin Nicole, and her family are moving to Florida. I think it's awesome. I think it's a great opportunity for their family. Everyone is sad to see them go, but maybe because I'm usually on the other side of that situation, I'm mostly excited for them.

The same can't be said for my boys. We don't exactly have an over abundance of cousins running around. So, today, at what was probably the last official pool party at Uncle Jimmy's, the boys plotted and planned for sleepovers and visits to Florida. Conor didn't say too much after we left.

I guess it these changes that prepare you for the big stuff of life, but it's hard for them.

Wouldn't it be nice if we suffered so little disappointment that it never got easy?




Declan's Magnolia Tree

1 comment:

  1. "Wouldn't it be nice if we suffered so little disappointment that it never got easy?"

    Amen sista!

    ReplyDelete